I swear this kid! At about 6 months he refused to eat from children’s cutlery and only wanted “big spoons.” Now, what he really likes is to sip from a normal glass like we do. He’s a trip.
Regardless, we love this thing!
1. It’s spill proof. Although I’ve noticed if he’s just sipped ineffectively and left a little in the spout it will drip.
2. It has a removable dual handle so it’s easy for little ones to pick up and hold.
3. It’s top-rack dishwasher safe.
4. It’s durable stainless steel.
5. The parts are a cinch to disassemble for cleaning.
6. And the clincher? It keeps liquids cold for 6 HOURS!!! Which is awesome for outdoor adventure loving ding-dongs like us. Just like with our own stainless bottles, I keep them full of water in the fridge so they are always pre-chilled for whenever we need them.
I found them for about $12 and some change at Target. I checked out the stainless sippys at REI but most of them were designed for children aged 2 or 3 years and up and they were considerably more expensive. Knowing the durability and reputation of the Thermos brand, these little puppies should definitely get the job done for us for a while.
Just a reminder that we aren’t compensated in any way for our Stuff We Love features. All opinions are our own. Your results may vary.