I logged another night on Mac’s bedroom floor. And while, it’s not exactly uncomfortable to sit at the computer while I’m hunched over like Quasimodo, mentally, I’m just not functioning at even half capacity right now. . .I’ve tried three different drafts this morning – funny ideas – but I just can’t get it OUT right now. So I’ll be back (hopefully later today) but until then, here’s some stuff you might like:
1. Check out One Classy Motha’s Vacation Recap here.
3. If you haven’t seen Vikki Claflin’s blog Laugh Lines yet, you are in for a huge treat. She’s hilarious! My favorite post: Good Morning, Mom. Now For the Love of God, Put Some Clothes On.
4. For you bird nerds, Rick has a funny story about “Closet Twitching” on his blog, RichardMax22.
5. Looking for something thought-provoking? See School of Smock’s post on why she hopes her son is sometimes bored.
6. EASTER is fast approaching. If you’re having trouble explaining the meaning of Easter to your little ones Danielle has you covered: The Story of Easter. It won’t disappoint. Trust me!
7. And of course, Jewish folks are observing Passover right now. Jap Rap has that one covered. (I’m dying).
Other stuff you might have missed?
SCARY MOMMY featured (an edited version) of my post Reluctant Mother’s Performance review last week! EEEEEEKKKKKK!!! Very exciting! If you’ve found your way here via Scary Mommy, thank you. And I promise, I write new content almost every day. Things have just been a little “off” the past few days. Please come back! 🙂
WTF IS THIS?
I’ll leave you with this:
See you soon! XOXO